Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It is not a secret anymore

We told our friends Bonnie and James tonight :) It was funny because 5 minutes prior Bonnie asked me was Clinton ready for kids and I said he is getting closer. I cried, but it was exciting.

After we left dinner with them, we headed to Clinton's parents house. We all talked for a good 20 minutes or so and Clinton asked when was his dads retirement date, he said December 1st. Clinton said well we have a conflict then. His mother, father and sister all looked at him like what.... He then said we are going to have a baby. I cried more...

We had plan on how to tell each time. Neither of our plans worked out, but its fine.

I felt HORRIBLE this morning. I wanted to vomit and get it over with.

I had my cardiologist appointment today. He thinks all will be well. I have a followup in October/November to verify everything is well before baby arrives.

1 comment:

  1. YAY and congrats again. We are very happy for you both, well actually you 3!!!

    ReplyDelete