Wednesday, July 14, 2010

20 weeks!!!!

Half way to the guess date of when Luke will arrive!! I find it crazy to think that in 20 weeks, we could have an outside baby. We had our anatomy scan today and everything looks great.

Based on his femur measurement, Luke is measuring almost a week ahead. Thankfully, I have a conservative OB, that won't change my due date unless he is certain.







Luke did not want to be still today, so our pictures aren't that great. This is the best profile picture that the tech could get and she tried for quite a while.












Thanks to some mild morning sickness during my first trimester, I am glad to announce I am still below my prepregnancy weight. Only two pounds below, but I'm happy with it. Luke is doing great, so the OB says keep doing what I am doing. As Clinton would say, I eat ALL.the.time.

No comments:

Post a Comment