Thursday, December 16, 2010

Target Clearance Score

C and I didn't want to end up with a lot of bottles that Luke wouldn't take. We bought 3 Avent and 3 Tommee Tippee prior to his arrival. He has taken the Avent without a problem. I was hoping they would go on sale prior to me returning to work. I did not want to pay $18.99 per 2 pack. Target saved us a lot on bottles :)

I saw two 3 packs of Avent bottles on the bottom shelf and I did not see a coordinating sticker on the shelf, so off to the price checker I went. An error message came up about item not found. I asked the associate if she could find a price. She brought them back to me and said they are $3.24. SCORE! I bought the only two boxes that they had. Thank you Target for selling me 6 bottles for less than the price of one single bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment