Saturday, September 3, 2011

First WORDS!!

WHOA! I want to crawl in bed and pretend this is not happening. Luke said his first WORDS today. He said something that we are assuming means momma multiple times today. While we were playing on the floor with Toby he would repeat ball after I said it. Of course it wasn't as clear as ball, but it sounded like baaah. I am counting these as his first words.

Sorry I have been MIA. Life is stuck on cruise control at about 90 mph. Luke is doing great! He is crawling, pulling up on everything and doing his best to stand on his own after letting go. He eats anything that is offered to him. He is still nursing like a champ, but not yet sleeping through the night. We can't have it all :) He is the happiest little guy.

We are gearing up for Halloween. I can't wait to show you his costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment