Saturday, May 1, 2010

Am I still pregnant?

Today has been a great day. I was able to sleep in until 9:45 and woke up feeling great. No nausea or dizziness. I ate breakfast and decided today was the day to start cleaning out what will be the nursery. This sounds like nothing, but for the last two weeks all I want to do is sleep because of feeling like crap.

I worked on little stuff all day. No nausea! None. Then the horrible thought entered my mind, am I still pregnant? I quickly got rid of that. "I'm pregnant today and I love my baby."

I think I may have experienced my first craving today. I wanted guacamole. After going to publix to discover all of their avocados were so hard I couldn't eat them if I wanted to. I decided it will be a great snack after work monday or tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment