Wednesday, August 11, 2010

24 Weeks!!!

Today is a celebration. Today is viability day. If Luke was to be born after today, he has a very good chance of surviving with the help of NICU. I hope he is nice and comfortable inside and doesn't plan to come out for at least 16 weeks.

The OB I was going to see today ended up going to four births near the time of my appointment. We were in the doctors office for two hours. They did give us the option to reschedule, but he is my favorite, so we waited it out. Up until today, I have lost weight or the scale has held steady. Evidently that had to end.... I gained SIX pounds in the last 4 weeks. I'm blaming the milk that I have been craving. I have been drinking 3 to 4 glasses of milk a day. Time to cut back on the milk, boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment