Monday, October 25, 2010

Bed Rest

A little update from Saturday...

Turned in my 24 hour collection, had repeat labs and monitoring done from 5pm-8pm Saturday evening. Lab work was still good. 24 hour collection did show some protein, but my blood pressure was down the entire time. The OB discharged us home, but on bed rest. I was told I could get up to eat and go to the bathroom.

I have my regular appointment tomorrow morning, so I will be asking what is the plan.

This is driving me crazy and it hasn't even been long. I fully planned to work until my water broke. Every day I am at home, means less time I can stay home AFTER Luke is born :(.

I'm an emotional wreck at times because I want this time at home later, not now.

Will update after my appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment