Friday, October 8, 2010

Big Baby?

I am 32weeks2days according to EDD. Had my 32 week growth ultrasound today. Luke's estimated weight is 5 pounds 6 ounces. His head, belly and femur all measured 35w6d. If you know me, then you know I've joked about a 10 pound baby this whole pregnancy. Luke is still lazy. He would not move during the ultrasound, so the doctor thought it was best for me to have a NST. Guess what? Luke's heart rate is excellent and he moved some. As my mother said, he may be the chunky lazy baby. There was concern about me contracting, but its nothing to worry about :)

I'll have another NST and biophysical profile next week to see how he looks.

Tomorrow is my baby shower. I am excited. All the family will be together at once, what was I thinking? It will be a good time and I am looking forward to seeing them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment